Ultrasonic Inspector/NDT Technician
£23,000 - £30,000
Our client is a market leader in their specialist sector. To support growth they are now looking to recruit a Ultrasonic Inspector/NDT Technician. Along with the attractive salary the company also offers a good the opportunity to work for one of the region’s leading companies of choice.
- This role will work closely with existing quality inspectors and production team to provide support through the QC dept.
- Examine components against drawings and complete inspection reports.
- Ultrasonic testing.
- Dye Pen testing.
- Compile document packs to ship with parts to clients or email to clients.
- Check inwards material certification and approve material for release.
- Assist Operations Director with maintaining NCR reports and ensuring corrective actions are implemented.
- Maintain Equipment calibration system.
- Assist operations director as required in overall quality management and quality assurance.
- Check document packs prior to release for production to ensure customer requirements are met and contract review process is accurate and complete.
- You must be very well organised and disciplined in your work.
- Strong IT skills in word and excel and PowerPoint.
- Good numerical and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Experience of tolerances and using both metric and imperial measurements is beneficial.
- Knowledge of geometric tolerances is advantageous.
- General understanding of ISO 9001 QMS.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is beneficial.
- NDT (UT and DP) experience is essential and certification to level 2 is a minimum