£27,114 Pus Oertime - Day Shift Only
Our client is a market leader in their specialist sector. To support growth they are now looking to recruit a Machinist Supervisor. Along with the attractive salary the company also offers a good the opportunity to work for one of the region’s leading companies of choice.
- This is a supervisory role within the repair cell of our manufacturing facility. The main duties will be
- Supervising 5 people
- Turning/Vertical boring to drawings, general tolerances +/-0.1mm
- Final machining of products to drawing, tolerances 0.02mm
- Milling , both horizontal and vertical, working to similar tolerances as above
- Final fitting and dressing of components prior to dispatch
- Must be a time served Engineer/Machinist/Toolmaker.
- Well organised and disciplined in your work.
- Must be able to read engineering drawings.
- Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Previous supervisory experience would be beneficial.
- Experience of tolerances and using both metric and imperial measurements is beneficial.
- Knowledge of geometric tolerances is advantageous.
- Flexibility and understanding pressures of delivery is essential due to the demand of clients in breakdown situations.