We are proudly representing our client with their search for a new Electrical Technician. They are looking for the right candidate on a contract basis.
- Complete all electrical maintenance activities
- Work in line with Production demands to schedule
- Production, Safety and Quality issues are resolved in a timely format by giving input into such as: Safety, 5s, and various site formatted teams/groups.
- Assist in the completion of risk assessment and written reports
- Complete TPM, Projects, Improvement activities and inform Engineering Department on progress.
- Use of thermographic analysis equipment.
- Improvement activities and assist / advise as on improvement targets.
- Time served with minimum Level 3 NVQ in an electrical disciplin
- Experience within a similar role
- Ability to complete TPM, Projects, Improvement activities and inform Engineering Department on progres
- Experience of using thermographic analysis equipment
- Must hold CompEx
- Ability to understand and read electrical/mechanical drawings.
- Ability to carry out fault finding
- PLC Knowledge
- Working knowledge of ATEX/DSEAR
- Be aware and work in accordance with Quality Systems and Policies.
- Willing to provide night call out cover on a 3 week rota.