Multi Skilled Maintenance Electrician
£40,700 Inclusive of shift allowance OT additional
Our client is a global leader in their specialized manufacturing sector. Increases in production have led to them looking to increase their current maintenance team with the appointment of an Multi Skilled Maintenance Electrician. Along with the attractive salary this role gives the successful applicant the chance to work for one of the region’s most well established and reputable companies.
- Follow work methods and procedures to ensure the smooth running of plant equipment
- Solve equipment issues using effective fault diagnosis skills.
- Implement immediate containment, together with longer term innovative solutions.
- Ensure all documentation is completed as required.
- Follow routine and preventative maintenance programs.
- Liaise with and supervise external contractors whilst on site.
- Maintain, document and order critical and consumable spares consignments.
- Carry out overhauls, upgrades and rebuild equipment.
- Undertake the commissioning and installation of new equipment.
- It is essential you have completed a recognised apprenticeship.
- Previous “hands on” maintenance experience is essential.
- You must also have previously worked in an automotive environment.
- You must be multi skilled with an electrical bias.
- Will Ideally have PLC fault finding experience.
- Must be happy to work 3 shift.
- You must be highly motivated and looking for a role which is fluid and varied.
- If you are interested please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sean Barker on 0191 242 5618