Out client is a leading North East based FMCG manufacturing company. The company has a superb reputation with an excellent record in retention of their staff. For this reason, it is rare that they recruit so this is an exciting opportunity to join such a reputable company. Growth is the reason for this role. Along with the chance to work for a market leader on offer is an attractive salary along with the chance to work day shift.
- Manage overall department performance in line with company targets
- Identify and eliminate waste within area of responsibility together with direct report and supporting departments.
- Lead and facilitate improvement projects. Managing through teamwork and continuous improvement methodology.
- Identify capital improvement opportunities and provide justification report.
- Provide cross functional support to other production areas.
- Main point of contact for supporting departments to review and develop resolutions as well as prioritising planned work activity.
- Facilitate departmental reviews and present at Operations Meetings.
- Manage and maintain high levels of discipline and consistency.
- Evaluate training and development plans for dept. team.
- Engage with union representatives and support on personnel issues to ensure localised concerns or disputes are resolved before formal esca
- Previous Supervisory/Shift Management experience is essential.
- You will ideally be degree qualified
- Knowledge of FMCG processed would be highly advantageous.
- An extensive knowledge of continues improvements.
- You should be self-motivated and have the flexibility to deal with all individual and team situations/behaviours.
- You should be able to motivate others with your advice and experience.
- Initiative and strong communication, interpersonal, organisation and problem-solving skills.
- A recognised qualification in supervisory management would be an advantage.
- If you are interested, please email a CV to email@example.com or call him on 0191 242 5618.