£21,000-£24,000 (dep on exp)
Our client is a specialist engineering company. They require a Service Engineer to maintain their Electro Mechanical machinery at their workshop and across the North East.
- You will be responsible for the inspection and repair of all customers equipment in the workshop and on site
- Ensuring all equipment is suitable for use.
- Responsible for the carrying out of calibrations.
- Proactively identify sales opportunities.
- To ensure all work is carried out safely and to the appropriate standard and quality.
- Generate test certificates as and when required.
- Carry our repairs to PCB boards as required.
- Carry out PAT testing as required.
- Assist the Inspection and test department at times of high throughput.
- You will ideally be time served with and electrical bias.
- Have a valid clean driving licence.
- Previous service experience is preferable.
- Analytical approach to problem solving.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Working and traveling away from home independently.
- Good IT skillsIf interested please email a CV to email@example.com or call him on 0191 242 5618