Our client is a leader in their specialist field due to growth they now require an Engineering Draughtsperson with Electrical experience. On offer is an attractive salary and the chance to work for a market leader.
- The focus of the role is to prepare engineering drawings for manufacturing and documentation to the customer
- Ensure all relevant technical standards and specifications are adhered to for full technical compliance without supervision outside of departmental guidelines.
- Collaborate with project engineer on system design and create mechanical fabrication, small bore pipework / pneumatics and electrical engineering drawings using AutoCAD.
- Prepare and submit project documentation in accordance with client requests and in instructions from document controller / project manager.
- Provide installation or commissioning support on all projects.
- Provide front end sales and quotation support if required.
- Provide marketing support if required.
- Provide aftersales technical support for all projects.
- Completion of an instrumentation, electrical or similar modern apprenticeship.
- Bachelor’s degree or HNC/HND in Instrumentation, Electrical or similar.
- You will have:
- Strong IT knowledge.
- Customer orientation.
- Ability to organise and prioritise.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Capability of assessment to make appropriate decisions
- Instrumentation & Control Engineering knowledge
- Pneumatic value control and small-bore pipework.
- Mechanical fabrication.