Our client is a specialist engineering firm. To help maintain their sites they are now recruiting for a Facilities Manager. On offer is an attractive salary and the chance to work for a marker leader.
- The effective and efficient development, management, operation and support of all building fabric throughout the UK.
- Directly reporting to the Head of Estates & Facilities the role has sole responsibility for the effective and efficient management, operation and support of all building fabric under the control of the Estates and Facilities function throughout the UK.
- Leading on construction, alteration and maintenance activities
- Creation, management & delivery of maintenance schedules
- Development, management and maintenance of as built drawings
- Selecting appropriate competent contractors to support the delivery of specialist services
- Supporting the Facilities Contracts Manager in commissioning and monitoring appropriate 3rd party service and support contracts
- Working with customers & colleagues on a variety of problem-solving processes to improve safety, reliability, productivity & efficiency
- Producing details of specifications & designs considering cost, safety and times constraints
- Managing projects utilising industry best practice principles & techniques
- Relevant qualification in related subject e.g. construction, surveying, engineering, facilities managemen
- Extensive knowledge and experience of working in a facilities/built environment role
- Able to work on own initiative
- Ability to adhere to strict deadlines
- Knowledge of current regulations and standards relevant to management of building fabric e.g. Building Regulations, Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order,Construction (Design and Management Regulation)At or working toward CIOB Chartered Construction Manager status
- If interested, please email a CV to email@example.com.