£24,500 (day shift)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Electrician to work in a rewarding role with our highly prestigious client based in the Northumberland area.
The company is leading worldwide logistics provider offering a wide range of services in shipping, collections by road, customs clearance, Warehousing and Export Packing.
- Maintenance work on an array of cargo handling plant that includes FLT, Cranes & Heavy Plant; experience of working with these types of equipment and industrial controls would be an advantage
- You will also be required to assist with the loading/unloading of cargos.
- Travel to other sites will be included in the role.
- Due to the nature of our business you will need to be flexible with a can do attitude.This is predominantly a day shift position; however you will be required to work shifts when necessary.
- Our business is located across four sites so a driving licence is essential.
- Overtime will be required to cover the needs of the business.
- An attractive remuneration package (salary, pension scheme, private medical insurance, annual leave, bonus scheme etc) is offered.