This rare opportunity has arisen with our outstanding North Tyneside based company. They are now looking for a motivated Controls Engineer who is looking to grasp an outstanding career opportunity. This is an exciting opportunity and a well-rewarded role for the ideal candidate.
- Provides support to the all sales network in the UK and through costing programme
- Works with and support factory in development of controls.
- Assist the Sales Team by preparing controls quotations and technical submissions
- Investigate and pursue controls development, to assist in cost reduction and to stay current with continued technological advances.
- Prepare and issue production packages including wiring schedules and location drawings.
- Provide training in controls application to service organisation and sales team.
- Troubleshoot control problems and issues to product solutions.
- Participate in meetings or direct communications with customers or field sales offices to assist in resolution of problems or complaints
- Maintains a teamwork philosophy with other departments to facilities problem solving and provide good customer service.
- Member of a team responsible for the harmonisation of the open protocol capabilities of all client products.
- Adheres to company policy for quality assured service standards
- Adheres to company policy for health & safety standards
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
- AutoCad fundamental knowledge - desirable
- IT Literate – Confident user in Microsoft Office
- Electrical Qualification/Degree
- Solidworks Qualification
- Good Communication Skills - both written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail and able to work part of a team as well as on their own.
- Excellent problem solving skills.