£11.00 Per Hour
MTrec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a prestigious company, who are currently expanding. We are looking for candidates with panel wiring or electrical experience.
The role would see you carrying out general duties; including crimping, stripping and cutting wirer.
- Candidate should have experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Working from electrical drawings.
- Checking at various stages of the process, taking samples and testing of products
- Completing paper work, making sure each stage of production has been met
- Cutting, stripping and crimping of wiring products
- Starting with frame work and fitting relays and buzz bars
- Stripping, crimping and wiring
- General housekeeping duties carried out, making sure own area is kept clean and tid
- Strict daily targets and deadlines, which are monitored by team leader
- Panel wiring background is highly desirable, although full training can be given
- Must be able to read and understand electrical engineering drawings
- Must have previous experience of working in an electrical environment
- Must be target driven individual, and be flexible for over time, due to the variance of shifts
- This position is a day shift role at a pay rate of £11.00 per hour
- Monday – Friday 08:00 – 17:00 pm to completed overtime when required