Graduate/Junior Planning and Procurement Co-ordinator
Our client is an innovative forward thinking FMCG business. Growth is the reason they now require a Graduate Planning and Procurement Co-ordinator. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a rewarding employer in manufacturing.
- To manage material ordering and stocking, ensuring lowest cost and waste levels whilst maintaining warehouse stocks are within min/max levels.
- To support procurement objectives both on site and at group level to deliver cost savings and benefits.
- To manage relationships with suppliers to ensure consistency of supply and competitive pricing to support site cost control objectives in line with budgeted spend.
- To support in cost saving exercises.
- To support and cover both capacity management and production planning, ensuring maximum throughput at the lowest cost.
- Must have previous purchasing / planning experience.
- Degree qualified or have relevant experience.
- FMCG experience beneficial.
- Strong emphasis on accuracy and detail.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously to meet goals and deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel.
- Knowledge of procurement processes, policies and procedures.
- Experience of quality management systems.