Tyne and Wear
£35,00 - £42,00
Our client is a market leading manufacturing business with a range of products used across a range of sectors. To help ensure their products quality and in turn their brand they are looking to recruit an Approvals Engineer. The role offers an attractive salary along with the chance to work for a market leader.
- Responsible for international approvals for the products, dealing with different international approval standards, responsible for approvals of new products and yearly submissions due to current products with different notified bodies
- Planning, documentation, preparing and tracking the progress.
- Creating approval strategy for new products.
- Supporting design engineers and portfolio managers in approval questions.
- Being part of the network and doing scouting activities review and introduce changes in international standards.
- Must be a degree qualified engineer.
- Ideally you will have worked within a similar role.
- Experience of dealing with international regulatory processes and approvals and working as a participant in standards committees. Focus on standards e.g. EN, ISO, BSI, NIOSH, NFPA, ATEX, UL, R+TT.
- Experience of dealing with international regulatory process and working as a participant in standards committees.
- A range of approval experience with notified bodies.
- Networking experience.
- Project Management skills would be an advantage.
- A dedicated person with the ability to get things done.
- High level of attention to detail with the ability to be creative without forsaking procedures or processes.
- If you are interested please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 0191 242 5618.